Saturday, July 6, 2013

Delavan

Wisconsin was rainy and chilly (and I hadn't packed appropriately) - Mommy Fail! The boys really needed to get out and burn some energy the first day (and I was still under the weather) so we found a playground in town. Perfect for sitting on a bench, taking pictures, drinking excessive amounts of coffee, while the boys ran around.

 
 
 

Graham and Fletcher really liked the rocking horse!
 
Car rides and catch on the tennis court.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Uhoh.

Stuck.

Still stuck...
 

Aha! Free!


 
On Saturday, Nonni, Graham, Nono, and GDad took a steamboat ride - followed by a huge ice cream sundae - on Lake Geneva. Mama was definitely NOT up to another boat ride so I took Fletcher for a special Italian treat. 

After we had our treats we went to the beach at the Yacht Club. Nono and GDad got the boys these great beach toys that are clear until the sun hits them.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment