One of my best friends from elementary school through high school and to this day is pregnant and due (at this point) any day. Her baby shower was the first weekend in June. I took the boys to PA with me to spend time with MumMum, PopPop, and Maddy! And of course, they all wanted tractor rides as early as possible!

Fletcher is a bacon-fiend...he had to have bacon on the tractor ride.

Maddy didn't want to ride in the trailer once she realized Daddy was walking away from her. :o(

This guy/gal was in the middle of the former orchard (pretty far away from any wetland area).

seedlings

The Lake is a place where I remember spending some very fun afternoons as a kid.

The sand toys have drastically improved from what I remember. ;o)

Hi Miss Maddy!

King of the Hill

The trucks also like to swim apparently.

Time to dig holes and have the kids fill buckets with water and run with them...

or this. :o)

Uncle Justin keeping an eye on the storm (it missed us).

Brettly didn't want to nap - he wanted to play with his cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment