Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Day at Mimi's House

Good Morning! The munchkin brigade was raring to go in the morning, despite their late night. They quickly descended on PopPop for a game of tickle spider. And Uncle Justin can always be convinced to become a temporary ally in the munchkins game of tickle spider. Although I'm sure its getting harder as they continue to sprout up like weeds...heavy, wiggly, weeds.
 
 
 

After a yummy gluten free pancake breakfast that MumMum made, we packed up and headed to Mimi's house. Mimi has awesome trucks! And she has a new helicopter now too!
 
 
 
 

And we can't forget about the piano and the organ.
 
 
 
 
 

Lunchtime!
 
 
 



And Maddy's favorite dollhouse!
 

Watcha doin' Aunt Shawna?!

Can I help?
 

Me too?!
I'm not sure Aunt Shawna expected to have quite so much help making her keylime pies!

Time to go run outside for a bit...

and catch snowflakes!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment