Reid took his annual fishing trip to Montana. While he was away, Graham had soccer practice, and both Graham and Fletcher started the fall session of hockey.
Graham loves soccer. I love soccer. I especially love that the coaches run the kids for about 90% of the practice. I can't wait until the spring when Fletcher can start playing soccer too!
Graham loves soccer. I love soccer. I especially love that the coaches run the kids for about 90% of the practice. I can't wait until the spring when Fletcher can start playing soccer too!
The coach is hopping around with a boot on his foot. The point of this exercise was for the kids to chase him (with their soccer balls) and try to get his "tail". He did this for 20 minutes...this is a brave man.
The first few sessions are spent like this as they teach the kids to stand up on their skates while on the ice.
After hockey, we went home for a quick lunch and shower before heading to Everett's birthday party...which turned out to be the next day. Mommy fail.
Poor Graham. He was pretty broken up about not being able to play with Everett (who was at the UM football game with his Dad) after I'd promised him we were going to Everett's party. Thankfully, Brionna and Russell were free. Mommy save!
Brionna's and Russell's Dad owns an excavating company and has several LARGE construction vehicles on their property. The boys loved getting to "drive" the excavator!
After playing with Brionna and Russell for a couple hours, we stopped over to see Nono and GDad, and Uncle Andrew, Uncle Scott, and Uncle Blake! The uncles were in town delivering Nono's and GDad's furniture and helping them get their new place a Silver Maples situated.
There is a small vegetable garden at Silver Maples and Graham likes to visit it (and snitch a few cherry and grape tomatoes while he's at it). He and Fletcher convinced the Uncles, Mommy and GDad to take a walk outside to the garden.
While they were outside they just happened to find mud puddles.
I hope Aunt Lauren and Aunt Elyse got a good chuckle out of these photos the Uncles took! I know GDad got a good laugh watching them. I think Blake was actually a little terrified. ;)
The boys were so muddy that we couldn't in good conscience let them walk back inside Silver Maples. Nonni walked them around the building and we stripped them down to their skivvies in the parking lot, threw the mud encrusted clothes in the trunk and I took them home.
This will be known by me as the day of 4 showers. Yes, they actually had 4 showers. They kept getting that dirty.
Bedtime stories with Uncle Scott.

No comments:
Post a Comment