Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hatchlings

We spent some time at the pool, and the sandbox, and jumping on the trampolines this morning. By lunchtime we'd worked up quite an appetite! And after a failed attempt to get PopPop a softshell crab sandwich we ended up at the boys FAVORITE restaurant - Zingerman's Roadhouse.



 
The boys have created a new game to play with PopPop - Hatching Eggs. The whole premise is that PopPop buries the boys under the pillows (aka eggshells) and then they HATCH throwing the pillows off of themselves. Highly entertaining!


Two little eggs waiting to...
 

HATCH!

I see you!

And then it was time to ride bikes.

BeepBeep!

Graham waiting for Fletcher to finished filling up at the gas station (also known as the swing).

Finally!

Our hostas are blooming!

 
C'mon Daddy! Let's start the fire! Fletcher wants to be a cook like Daddy. He's very "helpful" in the kitchen.

I fit!
  
 
 

Fletcher figures out how to get into the garage. Ohboy.
 

Storytime with PopPop!
 

(Poor PopPop! I think he had to read the Otis books about a zillion times.)
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment