Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday Art

I've been a little disappointed in the lack of toddler art classes/organized activities in the area. So, I'm trying to add art into the weekly routine on Sundays. Thankfully, Nonni is very artsy! I'll post pictures of their masterpieces soon. :)


Step 1 - Paint the kids.

Step 2 - Put the painted kids' hands/arms/feet on construction paper.

Step 3 - Remove kid from the paper and touch-up with a paint brush.

Step 4 - Provide kid with Dot Paint Marker and let them go to town!
 

If you can't tell from this, the arm is the tree trunk, the hand represents the tree branches, and the dots represent leaves.

Here's another project we made with Contact Paper and cut up sheets of fall colored tissue paper.
(Thank you Pinterest for all the fabulous craft ideas!!)

Post-art iPad time.

crash
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment