Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fletcher in PopPop's Garden

Fletcher and I drove back to the Poconos the weekend after Labor Day for one of my dearest friend's, Julie Wise's wedding. Fletcher got to spend the whole weekend with MumMum and PopPop because I was busy with wedding stuff. Fletcher had a fabulous time! He had MumMum and PopPop all to himself! (I think that's the first time that's happened...ever!) He also got to meet his cousin, Brettly! I didn't get to see Brettly unfortunately. But I hear Fletcher was very gentle with him and had fun making Brettly laugh.

I did manage a few minutes out in PopPop's garden with Fletcher though.

 

Yes Fletcher, that squash is nearly as big as you!
 
 
 

Not sure if you can see it, but he's got a green been in his hand. This is what I used to do when I was his age. MumMum would send me out to the garden if I was hungry and I would gravitate towards the green beans. Amazing what carries through!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment