Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tractors and Babies

Graham and I left for PA around 1:30pm on Wednesday and arrived around 11:30pm. Traffic wasn't bad and the more than 10 construction zones weren't backed up. Graham had fallen asleep in the car but woke up when we arrived, saw PopPop and asked to go on a tractor ride. We got him back to sleep with the promise that PopPop would take him on a tractor ride right after breakfast.

And he remembered that in the morning. So off they went to ride the green, orange and red tractors (we know them as lawn mowers) while MumMum and I went to the OshKosh B'Gosh outlet to get him some pajamas because I had forgotten to pack them. Sigh.



 






Cherries


Berries



Baby doves


Peaches

 
Snack time with MumMum

 

 
Fix it PopPop

 

 
MumMum introduced Graham to Nutella. And he loves it. He had it everyday with strawberries in the morning.
 
And he found some tunnels...

 

 
Poor MumMum!

 

 
Time to go ride the tractor

 

 
Hi Brettly! Stop sleeping so much!

 
Cutie pie

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment