This past Sunday, Gay and I took the kids to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum's Creature Feature event. We didn't know quite what to expect but the event invitation promised a kangaroo. And how many times in your life can you get up close and personal with a kangaroo (yes, I know they are just Australian deer but still!).
Not sure but I think this skunk was de-skunked. He behaved very much like a cat with the handler.
This is an "Alligator Turtle".
One of the two adult kangaroos at the event. They're a lot smaller than I'd thought and their tails are a lot bigger than I'd thought.
A baby kangaroo!
Graham didn't like these two..they squawked pretty loudly at him.
Not sure what kind of snake this is but there were about 10 of them in this display.
Never realized how large porcupines are!
Graham had to pet this snake several times. Sorry Gay!
Fletcher really liked the baby bunny!
Great face kiddo!
Success!!
Ball!

No comments:
Post a Comment