Grandma MacGregor spent a couple hours playing with Graham today while I played with the new camera. I still need to work out some bugs but I did manage to get a few good pictures.
Got a Nikon D3100 (plus a lense and speed flash)! It's super fun to play with and since Carolyn is also a Nikon person, I have an expert I can ask silly questions of! Which is a really good thing!
Yep - Gman has a lot of hair but it's so strawberry that if we did cut it, you probably wouldn't be able to tell he's got hair. And, I'm worried the curls would go away and i LOVE his curls. :o)
Maddy may not have much hair yet, but she certainly has teeth...we're still considering whether we want any more teeth than the 2 we've already got.
Ooh, new camera are fun! What kind did you get?
ReplyDeleteP.S. Graham is getting so much hair--and those curls are fantastic! I'm a little jealous. Maddy may be 5 before we need to get her a haircut ;)
Got a Nikon D3100 (plus a lense and speed flash)! It's super fun to play with and since Carolyn is also a Nikon person, I have an expert I can ask silly questions of! Which is a really good thing!
ReplyDeleteYep - Gman has a lot of hair but it's so strawberry that if we did cut it, you probably wouldn't be able to tell he's got hair. And, I'm worried the curls would go away and i LOVE his curls. :o)
Maddy may not have much hair yet, but she certainly has teeth...we're still considering whether we want any more teeth than the 2 we've already got.
XO!