into the land of blogging. I must say it was a lot of fun setting up the template and picking the colors. What made us decide to do this? Well, that would be Justin and Shawna. They seem to really enjoy posting about once a week and everyone in the family loves reading about what they and Maddy are up to and what Maddy is learning about now. So, we're following in their large, difficult-to-fill footsteps.
Graham is 10 months old and Baby Boy is 25 weeks along. We spent the weekend at Crystal Mountain Resort and Spa with Angela and KC. I think Graham may secretly have his first crush on Angela. Angela and I spent some much needed time at the Spa while Reid and KC watched Graham...and then we traded. The girls drove into Traverse City for coffee house beverages and shopping. It is really too bad that it rained the entire weekend because it is a beautiful place. And I wish someone would explain why everything except the restaurants closed at 6pm on a Saturday.
Graham is 10 months old and Baby Boy is 25 weeks along. We spent the weekend at Crystal Mountain Resort and Spa with Angela and KC. I think Graham may secretly have his first crush on Angela. Angela and I spent some much needed time at the Spa while Reid and KC watched Graham...and then we traded. The girls drove into Traverse City for coffee house beverages and shopping. It is really too bad that it rained the entire weekend because it is a beautiful place. And I wish someone would explain why everything except the restaurants closed at 6pm on a Saturday.
I did manage to get a couple of cute indoor shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment