Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Sunday we went Trick-or-Treating with Graham's best buddy Everett and his parents, Tara and Matt. Tara and I met while swimming (pregnant) in the same lane at Masters swimming. Everett (he's 2 months older) and Graham ended up at the same daycare without any prior planning on our part. Tara is also pregnant again, this time with a little girl, and due about 6 weeks after Baby Boy #2. Hopefully, the next 2 will be as good of friends as the first 2.

Here's a link to a video of Graham right before we went trick-or-treating. Enjoy!

As you can see, the boys are too cute for words...hard for anyone to resist passing a few extra candies to these two charmers!




3 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I hope Graham didn't hate the head piece as much as Maddy did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lindsay! I tried to go to the youtube video, but it is private, so i can't watch it. Do you know how to embed video? Or put me on the viewers list or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlin! I embeded the video and added you to the viewers list so you should be able to see all of our videos now. Sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete